← Newsroom | news | 18 October 2022
G-Cloud 13 Framework Agreement awarded for Studio Botez
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Framework Contract by the Crown Commercial Service.
The G-Cloud is a framework where suppliers of cloud-based solutions are made available through a front-end Catalogue called the Digital Marketplace. The agreement is signed between Studio Botez Ltd. and the UK Government (Crown Commercial Services).
The G-Cloud framework is the place to be and a wonderful opportunity for companies who are looking to sell their cloud-based solutions to the UK government and other public bodies, such as the education and health sectors. For the customer, purchasing services through a framework is far more efficient and organised than posting and managing multiple, individual contracts. It offers the customer piece-of-mind and reassurance that the businesses selling their digital services within the framework are vetted and trusted by the government.
The framework is broken down into four different Lots, Studio Botez will provide services under Lot 2:
- Lot 1: Cloud Hosting (PaaS, IaaS) – cloud performance or infrastructure which allows buyers to deploy, manage and run software, and provision and use processing, storage or networking resources.
- Lot 2: Cloud Software (SaaS) – applications which are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud.
- Lot 3: Cloud Support – to help set up and maintain cloud software or hosting services such as;
– Cloud migration planning
– Set up and migration
– Security services
– Quality assurance and performance testing
– Ongoing support
- Lot 4: Cloud Support (Further Competition) – the scope of this is the same as Lot 3 but it’s designed for larger, complex requirements.
The application process is extremely rigorous, businesses have to display and prove that the services they provide are robust, secure and suitable for the public sector.
"To be offered an agreement to sell our cloud-based solutions to the public sector through the G-Cloud 13 Framework is overwhelmingly exciting for all the team at Studio Botez and opens up the doorway to many great new business opportunities, business relationships and potential partnerships." - Sarah Botez (Co-Founder and VP of Product Management at Studio Botez)
We will be able to start selling our digital services on the Digital Marketplace from 9th November 2022.
We will keep you in the loop by email with our product releases, new initiatives, events and relevant information.Keep me posted
Secure and spam-free email communication from Studio Botez Ltd only.